Welcome to Superbowl 52! The Superbowl will be held in Minnesota this year in 2018 on February 4, 2018. It’s going to be fantastic matchup as we are featuring the two top teams from the NFC and AFC – Eagles and Patriots. A few notes for newbies to football or who don’t pay attention to it, Pink will be singing the national anthem, and Justin Timberlake will be the halftime show. I just hope there isn’t another wardrobe malfunction at halftime again. I still blame Justin Timberlake for that. Idiots. Please find below my Superbowl 52 prop bet predictions. If you want to root for a team for the Superbowl, please root for my Eagles. Fly Eagles fly!
1) Who will be the Superbowl MVP? My prediction will be Fletcher Cox (risky), but he’s a wildcard for my Eagles. He’s the best defensive player on the Eagles, and it could create headaches for Tom Brady all game. For him to win, the Eagles would have to win the game for sure as the MVP is given to the player on the winning team.
2) Will it be Heads or Tails? I chose heads. I have no idea, but it’s 50/50 guess for these things.
3) How long will Pink take to sing the national anthem? I say Under two mins. The average time is around 1:40min. If Christina Aguilera were singing, I would bet the over as I’m sure she’ll drag this out.
4) Pink’s hair color? I chose Pink/Red. Why? I think she’ll change it up for the big game. The other guess would be that she would dye her hair green to support her Eagles. 🙂
5) Will Pink go airborne? I chose no since she won’t be dropped from a plane since it’s an indoor stadium. But you never know.
6) Will Pink say “Eagles” before during or after she sings the National Anthem? Yes. She’s a huge Eagles fan apparently per her Twitter.
7) How many times will ‘Wardrobe Malfunction’ be mentioned during the broadcast? Under 1.5. I don’t think they want to mention this on the broadcast as it was an embarrassing moment for the league.
8) How many times will Giselle Bundchen be shown on TV during the broadcast? Over 1.5 easily. She’s gorgeous.
9) How many times will Tom Brady’s age be mentioned during the broadcast? Over 1.5 as he’s 40 and one of the best of all time.
10) Will Donovan McNabb’s vomiting incident from Super Bowl 39 be mentioned during the broadcast? Yes. He was overweight and couldn’t take exercise. I think Terrell Owens had a point.
11) What color will the liquid be that is poured on the game-winning Coach? I’m predicting orange.
12) Will Justin Timberlake be wearing a hat when he begins his Halftime show performance? Yes, but he may grab a boob again. He’ll most likely throw the hat away after the first song like sexy back.
13) Will Justin Timberlake play a Prince song? Yes. Prince is from Minneapolis, so he’ll cater to the home crowd.